A Phase 3b, Open-Label, Randomized, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of Novartis Meningococcal Group B Vaccine When Administered Concomitantly With Novartis MenACWY Conjugate Vaccine to Healthy Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis
- 19 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.