A TwoPart, Phase 1, Randomized, SingleBlind, PlaceboControlled, SingleDose, DoseEscalation Study of Subcutaneous and Intravenous Administration of IL31 mAb (antiInterleukin 31 Monoclonal Antibody; BMS981164) in Healthy Subjects and Adult Subjects with Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin 31 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Atopic Dermatitis
- 15 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 07 Jun 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 32 to 42 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 16 Apr 2014 New trial record