A Multicenter, Open-Label Study of Sebelipase Alfa in Patients With Lysosomal Acid Lipase Deficiency
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sebelipase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Wolman disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals; Synageva BioPharma
- 25 Nov 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany.
- 24 Oct 2017 Long term results of the study assessing Sebelipase Alfa treatment safety over 96 weeks in a diverse population of children and adults with lysosomal acid lipase deficiency, presented at The Liver Meeting 2017: 68th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
- 22 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History