A Phase IIA, International, Multicenter, Open-label, Uncontrolled Study to Evaluate The Safety And Pharmacokinetics of 4 × 375 mg/m2 Intravenous Rituximab in Pediatric Patients With Severe Granulomatosis With Polyangiitis (Wegener's) or Microscopic Polyangiitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Microscopic polyangiitis; Wegener's granulomatosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 16 May 2018.
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 16 May 2018.
- 04 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.