An Open-Label, Proof of Concept Study Designed to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacodynamic Effect of Bertilimumab in Patients With Newly Diagnosed, Moderate to Extensive Bullous Pemphigoid
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bertilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Bullous pemphigoid
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 04 Aug 2017 According to an Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc media release, preliminary data from this trial were presented at the American Academy of Dermatology 2017 Annual Meeting.
- 04 Aug 2017 According to an Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc media release, patients have been enrolled at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City and at four sites in Israel. Company expect to complete this study late 2017 and subsequent publication early in 2018.
- 28 Feb 2017 According to an Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc media release, based on the preliminary results from the study the company has submitted a request for orphan drug designation for Bertilimumab in bullous pemphigoid.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History