An Open-Label, Proof of Concept Study Designed to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacodynamic Effect of Bertilimumab in Patients With Newly Diagnosed, Moderate to Extensive Bullous Pemphigoid
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bertilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Bullous pemphigoid
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 27 Sep 2017 Preliminary results from the first six subjects presented in an Immune Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 28 Aug 2017 According to an Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc media release, the orphan drug designation application for bertilimumab in Bullous Pemphigoid was filed in February 2017.
- 04 Aug 2017 According to an Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc media release, preliminary data from this trial were presented at the American Academy of Dermatology 2017 Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History