A Dose-Ranging Study of IPH2201 in Patients With Gynecologic Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Monalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Cervical cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Dec 2016 Results of dose ranging study (n=18) presented at the 28th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
- 30 Nov 2016 According to an Innate Pharma media release, the cohort expansion part of this trial (up to 98 patients) is ongoing at the recommended Phase II dose (10 mg/kg) in patients with platinum sensitive ovarian cancer, platinum-resistant ovarian cancer, epithelial endometrial cancer and squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History