Phase 1/2 Study of Talactoferrin Oral Solution for Nosocomial Infection in Preterm Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Talactoferrin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Nosocomial infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Agenix
- 01 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as per results published in the Journal of Pediatrics.
- 01 Jun 2016 Results of the substudy published in the Journal of Pediatrics.
- 31 May 2016 Primary endpoint of rate of hospital acquired infections, including bacteremia, pneumonia, urinary tract infection, meningitis, and NEC has been met, according to results published in the Journal of Pediatrics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History