Open, Randomized, Mono-Centre, Two-Parallel Group Clinical Phase I/II Trial on the Evaluation of Tolerability and Efficacy of an Intravenous Infusion of Human Bone Marrow Derived Autologous, CD34-Negative Mesenchymal Stem Cells for the Treatment of Critical Limb Ischemia in Patients With Advanced Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease Subsequent to Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alecmestencel-T (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral ischaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Apceth
- 14 Dec 2015 Status changed from discontinued to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.