An Open-Label Safety and Efficacy Study for Patients With Nonsense Mutation Cystic Fibrosis Previously Treated With Ataluren (PTC124)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ataluren (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors PTC Therapeutics
- 02 Mar 2017 According to a PTC Therapeutics media release, based on the resuts from ACT CF trial (CTP 700244666), company plans to discontinue current clinical development of ataluren in cystic fibrosis, close ongoing extension studies and withdraw its application for marketing authorization in cystic fibrosis in Europe.
- 02 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued,according to a PTC Therapeutics media release.
- 05 Aug 2016 This trial has been completed in Spain as per European Clinical Trials database record.