A Phase III, Stratified, Randomized, Controlled, Observer-Blind, Multicenter study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of two doses of a H5N1 when administered to adult and elderly volunteers with and without immunosuppressive conditions
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus H5N1 vaccines (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Seqirus
- 13 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jan 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.