An Open-label, Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of Oral ASP8273 in Subjects With Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Who Have Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naquotinib (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 27 Sep 2017 Final results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported in an Astellas Pharma media release.
- 28 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 28 Jul 2017.