Phase I/II Clinical Trial of Haematopoietic Stem Cell Gene Therapy for the Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs WASp gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genethon
- 07 Feb 2015 Accrual to date is 60% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 19 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.