Open-label Multicenter Trial to Evaluate the Improvement of Chronic Low-grade Adverse Events Experienced by Patients With Ph+ Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia in Chronic Phase (CML-CP) With Optimal Response to Imatinib When Switched From Imatinib to Nilotinib Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms MACS1532
- Sponsors Novartis
- 02 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.