A First-in-human Study to Evaluate Safety and Tolerability of Topical BPR277 in Healthy Volunteers, and Proof of Concept (PoC) Studies to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Topical BPR277 in Patients With Atopic Dermatitis and Netherton Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs BPR 277 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis; Congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 20 May 2014 The phase of the trial changed from I/II to I, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Apr 2014 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: 2011-000917-38)