A Two-Part Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Effects on Histology and Different Clinical Parameters of Givinostat in Ambulant Children With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Givinostat (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Italfarmaco
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Aug 2014 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2012-002566-12)