Phase 1b Study of ARN 509 Plus Everolimus in Men With Progressive Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer After Treatment With Abiraterone Acetate
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apalutamide (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 18 Feb 2017 Results assessing the pharmacokinetics, safety and efficacy presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.