A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of MEDI4736 as Monotherapy or in Combination With Tremelimumab With or Without Azacitidine in Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndrome After Treatment With Hypomethylating Agents
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 18 Apr 2019 to 8 May 2020.
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Apr 2019 to 8 May 2020.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 18 Apr 2019.