A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of MEDI4736 as Monotherapy or in Combination With Tremelimumab With or Without Azacitidine in Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndrome After Treatment With Hypomethylating Agents
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 18 Apr 2019.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 18 Apr 2019.
- 22 Nov 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 76 to 73.