A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of MEDI4736 as Monotherapy or in Combination With Tremelimumab With or Without Azacitidine in Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndrome After Treatment With Hypomethylating Agents
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 73 to 72.
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 8 May 2020 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 May 2020 to 7 Jan 2019.