A Study of EZN-2279 (Polyethylene Glycol Recombinant Adenosine Deaminase [PEG-rADA]) Administered as a Weekly Intramuscular Injection in Patients With Adenosine Deaminase (ADA)-Deficient Combined Immunodeficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elapegademase (Primary)
- Indications Adenosine deaminase deficiency; Immunodeficiency disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Leadiant Biosciences
- 09 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 09 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 19 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.