A Randomized Comparison of NeoCart to Microfracture for the Repair of Articular Cartilage Injuries in the Knee
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Autologous chondrocyte implantation (Primary)
- Indications Cartilage disorders; Knee injuries
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Histogenics Corporation
- 27 Jun 2017 According to a Histogenics media release, top-line 1-year superiority data expected in the third quarter of 2018, followed by a potential Biologics License Application (BLA) filing.
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in a Histogenics Corporation media release.
- 10 Nov 2016 According to a Histogenics media release, more than three-quarters of the 245 patients (75% enrolment) has been enrolled in this trial. As of November 9, 2016 186 of the the 245 patients required under the Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) with the U.S. FDA has been enrolled.