Clinical phase II trial to describe the safety and efficacy of Treosulfan-based conditioning therapy prior to allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation in paediatric patients with haematological malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Treosulfan (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Juvenile myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medac
- 11 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Austria.
- 20 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 20 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.