Multicenter, Prospective, Open-label, Controlled, Randomized, Parallel Groups Study to Evaluate the Renal Function of Adult Liver Transplant Recipients Treated With Two Everolimus-based Immunosuppressive Regimens (Tacrolimus Withdrawal vs. Minimization) Until 12 Months Post-transplant, With a 6-months Follow-up
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Tacrolimus
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms REFLECT
- Sponsors Novartis
- 26 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 Apr 2014 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2013-004325-91).
- 22 Apr 2014 New trial record