Fibrinogen concentrate supplementation in the management of bleeding during paediatric cardiopulmonary bypass: a phase 1B/2A, open label dose escalation study
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fibrinogen (Primary)
- Indications Surgical blood loss
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIBCON
- 03 Mar 2016 Accrual to date is 94% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 09 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 81% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.