A non-interventional study examining the combination of bevacizumab with paclitaxel or capecitabine in metastatic breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVANTI
- 11 Oct 2016 Results (n=2135) of a pooled analysis from ML21165, AVANTI and AVAREG studies assessing real-world effectiveness and safety in clinically important subgroups, presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 12 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting, as per results presented at the 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 12 Dec 2015 Interim results presented at the 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (n = 2168).