Phase I Trial of the Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export, KPT-330, in Relapsed Childhood ALL and AML.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 21 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 10 Mar 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the FDA has placed selinexor (KPT-330) trials on partial clinical hold due to incomplete information in the existing version of the investigator's brochure (IB), Karyopharm has amended the IB and updated the informed consent documents accordingly and submitted to the FDA as requested.