A Pivotal Bioequivalence Study of DOXIL/CAELYX Manufactured at a New Site in Subjects With Advanced or Refractory Solid Malignancies Including Subjects With Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 20 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.