A Phase One Open-Label Single-Radiolabeled Dose Study To Investigate The Absorption, Metabolism, And Excretion Of [14C] PF-04449913 In Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Glasdegib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 14 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jul 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jun 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.