Single Center, Open-label, Non-randomized, Non-placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Metabolism, Excretion Pattern, Mass Balance, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics After Single Intravenous Administration of 12 mg [14C]Copanlisib (BAY 80-6946) in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Copanlisib (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 12 Mar 2016 Results assessing biotransformation and disposition presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 27 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.