A Phase IIb Study Evaluating a Long-Acting Intramuscular Regimen of GSK1265744 Plus TMC278 For The Maintenance of Virologic Suppression Following an Induction of Virologic Suppression on an Oral Regimen of GSK1265744 Plus Abacavir/Lamivudine in HIV-1 Infected, Antiretroviral Therapy-Naive Adult Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary) ; Lamivudine/abacavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LATTE 2
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 24 Jul 2017 96-week results of the study published in the Lancet.
- 24 Jul 2017 Results from this trial have been presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science (IAS 2017), according to a Janssen Sciences media release.
- 24 Jul 2017 Results from this trial have been published in The Lancet, according to a Janssen Sciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History