A Phase IIb Study Evaluating a Long-Acting Intramuscular Regimen of GSK1265744 Plus TMC278 For The Maintenance of Virologic Suppression Following an Induction of Virologic Suppression on an Oral Regimen of GSK1265744 Plus Abacavir/Lamivudine in HIV-1 Infected, Antiretroviral Therapy-Naive Adult Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary) ; Lamivudine/abacavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LATTE 2
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 27 Oct 2017 Results assessing socio-structural factors surrounding a long-acting intramuscular ART regimen in the United States (US) and Spain, were presented at the 16th European AIDS Conference.
- 26 Jul 2017 Results (96 week data) presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science.
- 24 Jul 2017 Results assessing 96-week data, of the study published in the Lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History