Safety and Efficacy of Escalating Doses of LEO 43204 Applied Once Daily for Two Consecutive Days on Approximately 250 cm2 on Trunk and Extremities in Subjects With Actinic Keratosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol disoxate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 20 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jun 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.