A Phase II, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study of Azficel-T for the Treatment of Restrictive Burn Scars
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azficel-T (Primary)
- Indications Scars; Skin disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Fibrocell Technologies
- 07 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as they were unable to enroll.
- 26 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jul 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.