A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 3 Study of the JAK 1/2 Inhibitor, Ruxolitinib or Placebo in Combination With Capecitabine in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas Who Have Failed or Are Intolerant to First-Line Chemotherapy (The JANUS 2 Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JANUS 2
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 12 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Sweden.
- 21 Jan 2017 Results assessing the efficacy and safety from JANUS 1 and JANUS 2 studies, presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 03 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History