A Randomized, Double-masked, Sham-controlled Phase 3b/4 Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Intravitreal Aflibercept Monotherapy Compared to Aflibercept With Adjunctive Photodynamic Therapy as Indicated in Subjects With Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLANET
- Sponsors Bayer
- 10 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary (End date:07-07-2017)
- 14 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2016.
- 14 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jul 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.