A Randomized, Double-masked, Sham-controlled Phase 3b/4 Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Intravitreal Aflibercept Monotherapy Compared to Aflibercept With Adjunctive Photodynamic Therapy as Indicated in Subjects With Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Verteporfin
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLANET
- Sponsors Bayer
- 30 Aug 2017 According to a Bayer media release, results from this trial will be presented at the European Society of Retina Specialists (EURETINA) Congress 2017.
- 23 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany (End date:07-07-2017).
- 10 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary (End date:07-07-2017)