A Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel, Multi-Center, Phase IV Study to Assess the Effect of Ticagrelor vs Clopidogrel on Adenosine-Induced Myocardial Blood Flow in Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) Patients
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 14 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment, as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.