A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 3 Study of the Janus Kinase (JAK) 1/2 Inhibitor, Ruxolitinib, or Placebo in Combination With Capecitabine in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas Who Have Failed or Are Intolerant to First-Line Chemotherapy (The JANUS 1 Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JANUS 1
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 27 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain (end date: 12 Dec 2016).
- 21 Jan 2017 Results assessing the efficacy and safety from JANUS 1 and JANUS 2 studies, presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 06 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History