A Multicenter Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Durability of the Therapeutic Effect of LUM001, an Apical Sodium-Dependent Bile Acid Transporter Inhibitor (ASBTi), in the Treatment of Cholestatic Liver Disease in Pediatric Subjects With Alagille Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lopixibat chloride (Primary)
- Indications Alagille syndrome; Cholestasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms IMAGINE-II
- Sponsors Lumena Pharmaceuticals; Shire
- 19 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 19 Oct 2018.
- 19 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 19 Oct 2018.
- 13 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.