A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of MMX Mesalamine/Mesalazine in Pediatric Subjects With Mild to Moderate Ulcerative Colitis, in Both Acute and Maintenance Phases
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PACE
- Sponsors Shire
- 11 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 May 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 May 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 May 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.