Effects of Therapeutic and Supratherapeutic Doses of Siponimod (BAF312), a Selective S1P1,5 Receptor Modulator, on Cardiac Repolarization: A Thorough QTc (TQT) Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Siponimod (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 27 Oct 2015 Results published in the Clinical Therapeutics
- 29 Apr 2014 Results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 28 Apr 2014 New trial record