A Phase I/II Trial for Intravitreous Treatment of Severe Ocular Von Hippel-Lindau Disease Using a Combination of the PDGF Antagonist E10030 and the VEGF Antagonist Ranibizumab
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegpleranib (Primary) ; Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Von Hippel-Lindau disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 7 to 3.
- 03 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Apr 2014 New trial record