A Phase I/II, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Prospective Study to Determine the Safety and Tolerability of Sub-retinal Transplantation of Human Embryonic Stem Cell Derived Retinal Pigmented Epithelial (hESC-RPE) Cells in Patients With Stargardt's Macular Dystrophy (SMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MA09 retinal pigment epithelial cell replacement therapy-Advanced Cell Technology (Primary)
- Indications Stargardt disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Institute for Regenerative Medicine; Ocata Therapeutics
- 03 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Oct 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.