A Multicenter, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Safety Study of ATX-101 (Deoxycholic Acid Injection) for the Reduction of Localized Subcutaneous Fat in the Submental Area in Subjects 65 to 75 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Deoxycholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Subcutaneous fat disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kythera Biopharmaceuticals
- 21 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.