An Open-Label, Phase II Efficacy Trial of the Implantation of Mouse Renal Adenocarcinoma Cell-Containing Agarose-Agarose Macrobeads in the Treatment of Subjects With Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Resistant to Taxanes (Docetaxel, Cabazitaxel) and Evidence of Disease Progression on Androgen-axis Inhibition and/or Immunotherapy in the Form of Sipuleucel-T
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Encapsulated cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.