Phase Ib Study of the Combination Regorafenib With PF-03446962 in Patients With Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (REGAL-1 Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ascrinvacumab (Primary) ; Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REGAL-1
- 07 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 09 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.