A 24 Week Phase Ib/II, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-masked, Vehicle Controlled, Parallel Group, Dose Ranging Study With a 24 Week Follow-up Period to Evaluate the Safety and Potential Efficacy of Two Doses (60 and 180 µg/ml) of Recombinant Human Nerve Growth Factor (rhNGF) Eye Drops Solution Versus Vehicle in Patients With Typical Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cenegermin (Primary)
- Indications Retinitis pigmentosa
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Lumos
- Sponsors Dompe Spa
- 16 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as per ClinicalTriasl.gov record.
- 29 Apr 2014 New trial record