A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of MEDI8897 in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 8897 (Primary) ; MEDI 8897 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 12 Dec 2016 Results published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 11 Oct 2015 Interim results (n=127) presented at the IDWeek 2015
- 10 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.