A Phase IIb, Double Blind Randomized, Controlled Clinical Trial, to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Two Aramchol Doses Versus Placebo in Patients With Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) - Aramchol 005 Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aramchol (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARREST
- Sponsors Galmed Medical Research
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jan 2017 According to a Galmed Pharmaceuticals media release, results are anticipated to be announced in second quarter of 2018.
- 09 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting., as reported in a Galmed Pharmaceuticals media release.