A Multiple-Site, Phase 1/2, Safety and Efficacy Trial of a Recombinant Adeno-associated Virus Vector Expressing RPE65 (rAAV2-CB-hRPE65) in Patients With Leber Congenital Amaurosis Type 2
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Voretigene neparvovec (Primary)
- Indications Leber congenital amaurosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation
- 26 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2027 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 22 Apr 2016 Results published online in the journal Ophthalmology and will appear in the April print issue of the journal, according to an Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation media release.
- 22 Apr 2016 Results published in an Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History