A Phase 1 Expansion Cohort Evaluating the Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (SINE) KPT-330 in Patients With Unresectable Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2017 to 31 Jul 2018.
- 11 Jul 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2017 Preliminary results (n=7, as of Jan 2017), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History