A Phase 4, Randomized, Double-blind Trial to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of a 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine When Administered Concomitantly With Seasonal Inactivated Influenza Vaccine in Adults 50 Years and Older Who Received 1 Or More Doses of 23-valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine Prior to Study Enrollment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 23 May 2016 Primary endpoints and their time frame (for AE it changed from 6 months to 28-42 days) revised.
- 05 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 May 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.